Pressed for time but need to see a dermatologist? That’s what remote consultations are for.
You’ll meet with a board-certified dermatologist to discuss your skin concerns, and they’ll create your personalized skin care regimen with a product starter kit and treatment plan prescription from home, at work, or on the road.
You can start your new regimen by purchasing your product starter kit or booking your first treatment at the Remedy Store—and you’ve officially begun your Remedy journey.
How does it work?
- Before your consultation, our staff will ask you to photograph yourself and send it through Viber for your dermatologist’s assessment.
- You’ll be sent a Google Meet link the day before your consultation—make sure to enter the meeting room at least 5 minutes earlier.
- Your consultation will take place in the Google Meet room, where you’ll communicate with your dermatologist through video chat.
- After filling out the form, you’ll receive your personalized skin care regimen through email, including a product starter kit and treatment plan prescription.
- You can purchase your product starter kit and book your first treatment or follow-up consultation at the Remedy Store.
Who is this consultation for?
If you’re on a busy schedule, remote consultations can help you experience Remedy without making time to visit the clinic. After purchasing your product starter kit or booking your first treatment at the Remedy Store, you’re well on your way to healthy skin.
How do I book this consultation?
- Click Add to cart.
- Head to Checkout and complete your payment.
- Wait for patient support to confirm your booking through a call.
- Wait for patient support to send your Google Meet link, and bookmark it.
- Mark it on your calendar, so you don’t forget!
I had a video consultation with one of their doctors and she was very thorough. She explained everything what my skin needs and what treatment would be appropriate for me. She was very nice and friendly. I can’t say anything about the treatment or service since I haven’t done it. But I already made an appointment so I will have another review about that. I did all the correspondence through Instagram since I’m still abroad. They reply to my messages on a pretty decent time. I feel bad that I forgot the name of the doctor so I can put her name here.
Dr. April is very accommodating and very thorough in explaining the do's and don'ts when it come to skin care. Her recommendation is very helpful. Just one session of treatments and almost 2 weeks of using the regimens already made improvement on my face. Can't wait for the next sessions.
Very kind and sufficient enough compared to other clinic to check my concern more deeply
Doctor's Consultation (Online)