Iraltone SD Shampoo
A powerful anti-dandruff shampoo that has demonstrated clinical efficacy in treating flaky scalp conditions and seborrheic dermatitis.
Iraltone SD is a multi-action shampoo used to treat seborrheic flaking scalp conditions. Formulated with active ingredients such as Piroctone Olamine, Climbazole, and Salicylic Acid that help regulate sebum, reduce dandruff, relieve itching and irritation of the scalp. Providing you with in-depth hydration for greater comfort, healthier, and softer hair.
Net volume: 200 ml
How to Use
- Itch and redness relief.
- Sebum regulation.
- Piroctone Olamine. An active, dandruff fighting ingredient that has anti-fungal properties making it ideal for controlling the root cause of dandruff.
- Climbazole. A topical anti-fungal agent commonly used in the treatment of human fungal skin infections such as dandruff and eczema.
- Salicylic Acid. A keratolytic that works by increasing the amount of moisture in the skin and dissolving the substance that causes the skin cells to stick together making it easier to shed skin cells.
Aqua; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Magnesium Laureth Sulfate; Ammonium Lactate; Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate; Ethoxydiglycol; Salicylic Acid; Climbazole; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Piroctone Olamine; Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate; Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer; Panthenol; Propylene Glycol; PPG-26-Buteth-26; PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Cocamide DEA; Disodium EDTA; Imidazolidinyl Urea; Parfum; Tocopheryl Acetate; Dimethicone; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Polyquaternium-10; Magnesium Nitrate; Magnesium Chloride; CI 16035; CI 19140; Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Linalool; Amyl Cinnamal
- External use, do not ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes; if this happens rinse with plenty of water.
- Do not use in case of scalp lesions.