Frezyderm Lip Balm SPF 15
A rich and moisturizing lip balm that creates a nourishing layer and instantly replenishes the lips, protecting them from UV rays.
Net Volume: 15 ml
How to Use
- Acne-prone skin.
- Dry and chapped lips.
- Treatment for oral retinoid-induced cheilitis.
- External use, do not ingest.
- Olive oil esters. An emollient, emulsifier, and mild secondary cleansing agent that helps moisturize and protect the skin.
- Cupuacu oil. An extract with moisturizing and anti-oxidizing properties. It is a prominent substitute for shea butter and even has a superior hydration capacity while also working as an excellent emollient.
- UVA–UVB filters. Sun protection from both burns and aging.
- Vitamin A. An antioxidant that helps to prevent sun damage by interrupting the process that breaks down collagen, slowing down the signs of aging. It also helps to stimulate skin cell production.
- Deepsan. A marine-derived extract that has soothing benefits and effectively reduces skin irritations and discomfort
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentaerythrityl stearate/caprate/caprylate adipate, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Helianthus annuus, Glyceryl dibehenate, Synthetic beeswax, Theobroma grandiflorum, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Caprylyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, Benzophenone-3, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene carbonate, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Linalool